Business Development Executive - US Telecommute
Business Development Executive will be responsible for all sales and service initiatives in the Phase 1 Clinical Trial Testing Business Segment, as well as all project management responsibilities- including but not limited to:
- RFP response, budget/work statement development, account setup/client retention.
- Required to coordinate all initiatives with National Director, Clinical Trials.
- Works closely with internal and external sales and corporate marketing staff to develop appropriate materials and activities that support Phase 1 Clinical Trials strategic objectives.
- License/Certification/Education: Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional training in the field of marketing including, but not limited to, developing and executing promotional/advertising concepts and strategies.
- Minimum 5 years' experience coordinating and presenting clinical trials to clients
- Demonstrated work experience providing client customer service and account maintenance
- Understanding of project management workflow
- Ability to work cross functionally with external and internal clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Ability to deliver clear and concise verbal and written communication