Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
The North Central Division of LabCorp Diagnostics services patients and clients throughout a 9 state region, providing over 4,700 comprehensive diagnostic testing options. Come grow with us!
Candidate must possess knowledge of medical terminology used in a clinical lab setting. Prior experience in a high volume call center strongly preferred.
As a Technologist Customer Service Support Representative, you will serve as a liaison between the laboratory and our customers in response to inquiries and problems. This involves researching, troubleshooting and resolving customer problems. Our Technician Customer Service Support Representative performs a wide variety of administrative/clerical duties. This is a high volume call center environment; taking or making 100+ calls per day.
Responsibilities of the Technologist Customer Service Support Rep:
- Use your medical experience and knowledge to respond to customer inquiries and problems
- Research complex issues and questions using multiple databases
- Ability to work with internal and external resources to deliver expedited problem resolution
- Provide education and status on customer requests
- Working in a call center environment, assisting customers while making appropriate documentation in CRM system, strong multi-tasking and data entry skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to listen, collect data, prioritize requests and manage conflict
- Follow procedures and departmental processes
Candidates who do not qualify as a technical will also be given consideration.
License/Certification/Education: This position requires a Medical Technologist Degree w/2 years of experience.
ScheduleMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; 11:30am to 10pm