Join LabCorp and you'll be a part of an innovative life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care and providing comprehensive clinical laboratory services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions and pioneers new diagnostic technologies to improve the delivery of care. As a member of the LabCorp team, you will support a dedicated staff in processing over 2,500,000 patient specimens per week, a volume that demands the most accurate and precise analysis possible!
You'll join a collegial scientific staff who appreciates that on the other side of every sample, is a person who depends on us. LabCorp is a leader in laboratory medicine and we strive to meet the rapidly evolving healthcare needs.
Do work that matters. Join LabCorp and be a part of our team bringing laboratory diagnostics to a new level.
This individual will accomplish the following:
- Act in a proactive manner in the identification and rapid resolution of problem issues which adversely affect LabCorp quality.
- Provide leadership for LabCorp quality programs including the implementation of policies and systems which lead to continuous quality improvement.
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the LabCorp laboratory system through communication and increased quality awareness.
- Provide interpretation of regulatory and accreditation requirements as well as guidance on meeting the requirements.
- Facilitate the maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) and associated policies and procedures.
- Monitor and respond to issues related to non-conforming events, quality indicators and other quality issues identified.
- Facilitate process improvement and corrective actions and develop and monitor effectiveness checks as required.
- Assist in formulating policies with respect to regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Provide and ensure training and support for LabCorp quality policies and procedures.