Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
The North Central Division of LabCorp Diagnostics services patients and clients throughout a 9 state region, providing over 4,700 comprehensive diagnostic testing options. Come grow with us!
We are seeking a Specimen Processing Specialist for our Dublin lab. This position will work to load and unload specimens onto our PROPEL instrument, processing samples, as well as troubleshoot any issues that may arise. Position requires repetitive heavy lifting, while maintaining a steady pace.
Job duties include:
- Processing samples and preparing them for testing
- Handling of biological samples
- Troubleshooting PROPEL instrument and perform light maintenance.
- Resolving issues on samples, including improperly spun tubes, and any tubes that get kicked out of PROPEL in the trouble lane.
- Repetitive heavy lifting
- Mandatory overtime as needed
Prior experience in a production environment is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of medical/clinical laboratory experience is preferred
- Comfortable handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Able to pass a standardized color blind test
ScheduleMonday-Friday, 10:00pm to 6:30am; Rotating Saturdays