Our technology is second to none and so are our Medical Technologists. Whether it’s genomic testing, ensuring quality, or pioneering new research, our Medical Technologists continue our 35-year tradition of being one of the premier testing laboratories in the world. Sound like an amazing opportunity? Learn more about the role below and apply.
- Full Time
- Entry to mid-level
- Minimal travel
What does it take to be a successful Medical Technologist at LabCorp? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Detail-oriented 8
- Responsible 10
- Positive 9
- Independent 7
- Patient 8
- Confident 7
Our Benefits / Perks
LabCorp offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, holiday pay, and up to 144 hours of paid time off per year.
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
- Supervises most laboratory support operations in one or more of the following areas: Technical Services, Accessioning, Specimen Management and Referrals, data entry, results transmissions, customer services, switchboard, and administration.
- Performs a wide variety of administrative duties for designated departments/lab.
- Processes and maintains payroll records for the department. Responsible for policies and procedures.
- Clinical background and previous leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Responsible for investigating and problem resolution, decision making, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn the supply chain and where the errors are occurring.
- Knowledge of clinical terminology.
- Work as a team with other departments.
- Keep track of metrics and productivity for 10-12 direct reports.
ScheduleMon-Fri 8 AM to 5 PM
- Specimen Accessioner - Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas
- Lab Assistant- Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas
- Technical Director / Assoc. Technical Director - Microbiology Dallas, Texas