Medical Technologist (Hematology)- Dallas, TX
Our technology is second to none and so are our Medical Technologists. Whether it’s genomic testing, ensuring quality, or pioneering new research, our Medical Technologists continue our 35-year tradition of being one of the premier testing laboratories in the world. Sound like an amazing opportunity? Learn more about the role below and apply.
- Full Time
- Entry to mid-level
- Minimal travel
What does it take to be a successful Medical Technologist at LabCorp? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Detail-oriented 8
- Responsible 10
- Positive 9
- Independent 7
- Patient 8
- Confident 7
Our Benefits / Perks
LabCorp offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, holiday pay, and up to 144 hours of paid time off per year.
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
- Performs a variety of laboratory tests and assays in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations in a designated technical department.
- Interprets results, subject to verification by Technologist/Supervisor, and providing allowance by State regulations.
- Preferred experience in abnormal cell morphology, attention to detail , ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Toubleshoot issues with instruments and problem solving.
ScheduleTu-Sat 1 AM to 9:30 AM
- Lab Assistant-Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas
- Lab Assistant- Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas
- Technical Director / Assoc. Technical Director - Microbiology Dallas, Texas