Who We Are:
LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care through its comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. The company provides diagnostic, drug development and technology-enabled solutions for more than 120 million patient encounters per year.
Each day, LabCorp employees have an opportunity to build rewarding careers and experience the satisfaction of knowing that the work they do improves health and people's lives.
About the Opportunity: Our LabCorp laboratory in Dallas, TX is expanding its team and looking for dynamic individuals to join our Hematology department as Laboratory Assistant. This position will perform duties necesssary for initial startup and sustained operation of analytical instrumentation:
- Perform all paperwork, technical, and non-technical procedures required to process and submit specimens.
- Routine procedural calibrations
- Assign specific computer generated identification numbers, check for accuracy, and record all items processed.
- Forwards accessioned specimens to designated laboratory location(s); and locating and correcting any discrepancies.
- Learn and stays compliant with lab procedures and the location of stored specimens.
- Locate specimens and pull them from various departments as requested.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
To learn more about LabCorp go to https://www.labcorp.com/about-us and to apply:
Successful Candidates will have:
- License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient data entry skills
- 1-2 years or more of laboratory experience preferred
- Ability to work well alone or with others
ScheduleMonday - Friday, 10PM to 6:30AM with overtime as needed