At LabCorp, we understand what's important. It's the people whose lives we help improve that matter the most. We connect our company and our people in ways that few companies can. Each day, our team members have an opportunity to build rewarding careers and experience the satisfaction of knowing the work they do helps save lives.
LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care through its comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. The company provides diagnostic, drug development and technology-enabled solutions for more than 120 million patient encounters per year.
Each day, LabCorp employees have an opportunity to build rewarding careers and experience the satisfaction of knowing that the work they do improves health and people's lives.
The Hospital Business Development Director plays a key role in ensuring client satisfaction:
* Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives; market growth
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
* Monitor competitors' products, including relevant sales and marketing data
* Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
* Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
* Enable the company to maximize and maintain the volume of business these accounts may produce
Action Oriented & resourceful
Builds Effective Teams
Prioritizes competing interest to maximize results
* Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree preferably life Sciences-Biology, Anatomy, Chemistry, Physiology)
* 10+ year's healthcare industry operations/ account management.
* Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record.
* B.S. Degree preferred (life sciences, -biology, Anatomy, Chemistry, Physiology)
* 10+ years of experience
ScheduleMonday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM, and as business needs require