Computer System Specialist
Location Dallas, Texas Job ID 19-78176
The main duty of this position is to train, troubleshoot and support the LC Link website for LC customers and IOPs - this inculdes professional communication by phone, email and in person with clients and sales. Maintaining equipment inventory, computerized databases, calendars, ticketing systems and training logs. Troubleshooting skills with PCs, laser and label printers, monitors and other computer equipment. Helpdesk support and troubleshooting. Ability to learn different computer systems, databases, software and programs.
- Experience as a field based Computer System Specialist
- Installing and training on Link(Beacon)
- Installing and training on demographic bridges
- Installing and training on TOUCH
- Installing Lightning
- Installing VOIP
- Converting systems to Win 10
- Installing Routers to work with client networks for EMR and Bridge access
- Installing OpenText Autoprint
- Working knowledge of LabCorp systems such as SBM, Heat and LCLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to find solutions and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to work well with internal and external candidates in tough situations
- Ability to work flexible hours for special projects
- If Bilingual ( Spanish) , will be great plus.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires an Associates Degree w/1-2 years of experience.