LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
- Provide ongoing service and problem solving to customer base within geographic territory.
- Business retention and growth of assigned account base and new accounts in a defined geography.
- Educate, instruct, and up sell all assigned and newly generated accounts in a predetermined geographic territory.
- Enable the company to maximize and maintain the volume of business these accounts may produce.
- Act as a liaision between the client and LabCorp
- Manage book of business of approximately 80 accounts
- Meet and exceed montly sales goals on a regular basis
- Daily account management for clients
- Ensure customer retention by providing superior customer service
- Upsell current book of business to increase organic growth
- 2-4 Years Experience in Healthcare
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to follow up and meet deadlines
- Understand customer/client requirements and be able to influence them