Lab Supervisor I (Charlotte, NC)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assigning, overseeing, and reviewing the work of employees.
- Directing all phases of work, quality, service, and costs.
- Performing tests or assays as required.
This is your opportunity to join an organization known for advanced testing, with a solid reputation as a front-runner in the industry. We're a challenging company that consistently develops new testing across many specialties. Here you can leverage your connections and tap into the potential of new LabCorp customers to generate new business. You'll find a rewarding role fueled by your persistence-allowing you to make a difference in people-s lives, including your own.
- Requires a B.S./B.A. Degree - Clinical Laboratory Science
- 4 years experience in a Clinical Laboratory.
- ASCP certification strongly preferred
- Must meet all State and Local licensing requirements where the laboratory is located and must meet CLIA requirements.