Each day, LabCorp employees have an opportunity to build rewarding careers and experience the satisfaction of knowing that the work they do improves health and people's lives.
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist for a full time position at our Patient Service Center in Hamilton, OH.
Preferred candidates will have at least 2 yrs phlebotomy experience, collecting specimens from patients of all ages.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM. Will also work rotating Saturdays, approximately once per month.
LabCorp Phlebotomists work in our Patient Service Centers and are the face of the company! In this role you will provide exceptional customer service and perform skilled specimen collections. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continual growth within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
* Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
* Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
* Process billing information and collect payments when required
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Maintain patient and specimen information logs
* Provide superior customer service to all patients
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
* May be required to travel to additional sites when needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
ScheduleMonday-Friday 8AM-5PM, will also work rotating Saturdays