Student Internship - Graphic Designer- Burlington, NC
Location Burlington, North Carolina Job ID 19-80115
- Work alongside the other graphic designers to create/layout marketing materials
- Gain an understanding of the usage and following of brand guidelines
- Complete layouts that align with our brand standards and templates
- Improve your skills in the following areas:
- Graphic design
- Layout design
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills (email, phone and in-person)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for both updates and adjustments to existing applications and support of new product development.
- The position will assist with multiple functional areas under the Marketing umbrella as determined by leadership, and it will provide an opportunity to:
- Examine and solve problems
- Add value to the organization through meaningful projects
- Gain exposure to executives within the Corporate Marketing division
- Receive ongoing mentorship and coaching
- License/Certification/Education. Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state and federally mandated age requirements.
- Working on a Bachelor's Degree, and or professional certification.