Corporate IT is actively searching for experienced senior user interface UI/Web Developers who will leverage their technology skills to develop business solutions within the healthcare industry. The UI Web Developer role will be part of newly formed development teams within LabCorp and contribute to creating cutting-edge user interfaces for challenging user workflows for physicians and other medical professional across various systems and emerging industry standards. The applicant will be challenged with unique, intuitive, and extremely fast single page application development addressing clinical decision support development of the future.
In this role, the UI Developer will work with the UX/UI designer team, project managers, business analysts, web service software developers and users across different disciplines in the organization and create an intuitive and cohesive look, feel and overall user experience for our services. These services include new solutions as well as extend our existing high velocity enterprise services. Your role will include dealing with complex business integrations, eliciting requirements, contributing to mockups and wire frames, and implementing of the UI as part of an integrated and agile development team. You'll drive the evolution of our solutions and ensure that we meet our internal and external clients' software requirements.
The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter and excellent communicator who possesses a passion for details in user interfaces development and the ability to achieve it. You must be able to create sophisticated, reusable, innovative, and user-friendly components. Most importantly, you'll be engaged in innovative and meaningful work for an organization that is committed to "helping people live longer and healthier lives" every day.
- Works closely with a cross-functional team that includes web service software developers, business analysts, project managers, and users to create fast, intuitive and easy to use software.
- Assists the UX/UI designer team in brainstorming, research, and wireframe translation into reusable components for your own deliverables and larger development teams across the organization.
- Delivers prototypes, reusable and shared UI components, advanced scripting solutions, and implementations of application user interfaces.
- Collaborates with Business Analyst on product requirements analysis.
- Develops as part of an integrated agile development team.
- Drives evolution of application development standards and coding guides.
- Ensures user software requirements are met.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience developing rich interactive user interfaces for web applications for consumers and enterprises.
- Expert knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert knowledge in TypeScript development
- Expert knowledge with Angular 6 or higher
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/NPM, Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
- Experience in working with software patterns and working with UX design systems
- Experience in code scaffolding, building tools, testing frameworks and test methods for web development.
- Exceptional user interface and experience design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines, as well as an eye for subtle detail.
- The ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions.
- Candidate must flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are critical to success among this company of talented individuals.
Nice to Have:
- Excellent aesthetic sense and a love for helping people learn and share knowledge.
- A skilled and pragmatic approach.
- Familiarity with mainstream Java web, .Net, or Node.js frameworks a plus.
ScheduleMonday through Friday, 8:00-5:00