Location Burlington, North Carolina
Job ID 19-87266
We are recruiting an experienced Sr Programmer Analyst for a dynamic team in Burlington, NC. The individual in this role will be responsible for:
- Preparing Technical Response Documents for instrument interfaces, middleware platforms,
- supporting services, programs and/or applications.
- Conducting file definition/configuration, testing, and troubleshooting for these interfaces, services, programs and applications.
- Providing on call support for production systems.
- Providing on-site training and support prior to, during and post system implementations and
- Consulting with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
The individual in this role must have:
- Solid troubleshooting skills for enterprise level production systems, to include instrument interfaces, middleware platforms, and Laboratory Information Systems.
- Ability to perform file definition and configuration within Laboratory Information Systems, instrument interfaces, and middleware platforms.
- Ability to create documentation using Microsoft Word, Visio and other tools.
- Ability to take initiative to learn existing applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in Healthcare applications and systems.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/6+ years of experience.
Required Skills and Work Experience
A minimum of 7-10 years of experience:
- Conducting file definition and configuration for and within Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMSs) and related applications.
- Providing training and implementation support for instrument platforms for and within LIMSs and related applications.
Enterprise Systems/Services/Protocols: Cache', HL7, ASTM, Java Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Visual Tools and Languages: lntersystem Cache'
Tools: Visio, MS Word, MS Excel
ScheduleMonday through Friday, 8:00-5:00
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)