You dream in technology. Whether it’s software, hardware, or data – you like to get your hands dirty and know how things work. And naturally, you have an area that’s your specialty. Now, bring those skills to an organization that delivers patient essentials to more than 1,700 Patient Service Centers, nationwide. If you share our passion for improving physician care on everything from cardiology to oncology, please click on your desired Information Technology position above to learn more about joining our team.
Software Engineer - Presentation Layer Developer
* Translate design comps to code with a high degree of accuracy using HTML5 and CSS3.
* Create unit, integration and/or functional tests for application modules and components.
* Communicate with RESTful web services.
* Document activities using appropriate tools defined by the department.
* Follow department coding standards.
* Follow department procedures that define the software development life cycle.
* Follow Agile delivery of software using SCRUM methodology.
* Ability to translate comps to code with a high degree of accuracy.
* BS in computer science or related technical degree
* Responsive web application development
* Single Page Application development (SPA)
* Must have excellent working knowledge and be technically proficient in: OO Design, Integration design patterns, frameworks and SOA.