Senior Systems Engineer - Core Services
Laboratory Corporation of America is seeking a senior-level Systems Administrator/Engineer for its Burlington or RTP Location, who will work in the Core Services team, which is responsible for supporting Active Directory, Azure AD, and their associated technologies. The successful candidate will evaluate and implement new technologies and solutions for the Core Services team as well as work on business and infrastructure projects.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5-7 years of experience with Microsoft technologies and Windows Server operating systems. This candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, and related technologies. We're looking for someone with advanced troubleshooting skills, the ability to pick up new technologies quickly, and who can work comfortably in a fast-paced environment independently and within a team.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and DNS
- Strong understanding of Azure AD
- Strong understanding of Group Policy
- Strong understanding of modern Windows operating systems
- Good understanding of Office 365
- Proficient in areas of standard professional level work which typically requires evaluating and
interpreting more complex, less clearly-defined issues demanding excellent troubleshooting
and advanced communication skills.
- Proficient with using PowerShell cmdlets
- Understanding of authentication mechanisms and their security ramifications, including
- NTLM, Kerberos, SAML, and OAuth
- Capability to write documentation whether technical or for customers
- Proficiency with PowerShell scripting and automation a plus
- Proficiency with Public Key Infrastructure a plus
- Demonstrates a passion for learning new technologies