Senior HRIM Analyst
This position is a part of the Global HRIM Enterprise HR Solution Design team and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of systems and data integration for Merger and Acquisition work for LabCorp HR, support HR systems like Core HR, oversee HR data governance and provide Business Analyst support for all special HR projects as well as act as team leader as needed. The incumbent must have deep understanding of HR processes, data and systems and is involved in designing and implementing technical solutions, process improvements, develop/maintain integrations, system testing and reporting as well as drive HR Data Governance. Working with minimal supervision, this role is also responsible for driving process excellence and project governance best practices while overseeing special projects deployment of technology solutions to the business. As required, this role will collaborate with IT or manage third-party technical resources to build and deploy the solution.
- Support all aspects of HRIS system -- system configuration, table maintenance, implementation of new enhancements, reporting, security administration, troubleshooting daily operational issues, manage help desk tickets.
- Accountable for end to end support of various integrations to/from HRIS system --work with the business users to identify the integration need to automate data flow, work with vendor to develop integration/interfaces, support implementation, testing and production support.
- Develop standard governance for application management like standard framework for application security, standard support process using the ticketing system, etc.
- Implement best practices for implementing enhancements in HR systems like documented requirements using standard templates, documented testing methodologies, coordinate and lead UAT testing
- Perform systems maintenance like upgrade, patches, certificate renews etc.
- Support all aspects of HR data and systems integration for merger and acquisitions -- be a part of the M&A team, work with M&A lead/project manager/ other HR SME's to gather all M&A requirements, assist on data load, testing and data validation, develop system integration plan for Day 1
- Participate as Business Analyst on special projects to implement enhance technical capabilities for HR -- responsible for documenting requirements, testing, partnering with vendor and other HR team members to design and implement technical solutions. Partner closely with the project manager to ensuring the project scope is clearly understood, build project plan, ensure the issues/risks/decisions are logged
- Lead all aspects of HR Data Governance -- build standard templates for Data Definitions, Data Dictionary, etc. for the Enterprise and standardize the definition in readiness for the enterprise HCM solution
- Look for process improvement areas and drive and implement process improvements within HRIS systems support
- 6-8 Years of experience in HRIS systems including understanding of functional configuration, integration with third party systems, query report writing capability, testing and support - ADP EV5 or PeopleSoft HRMS systems preferred
- Experience in leading system integration for Merger and Acquisitions
- Experience with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, configuration, testing, support and documentation
- Experience with translating functional requirements into technical specifications
- Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of web applications
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, with a high level of competency in MS Project, Excel, Access and Visio
- Experience with benefit processes and technologies (including third party integration with various benefit providers) and payroll processes and technologies (including Payroll Interface, ADP payroll system and any other payroll technologies)
- Experience with supporting the configuration of Talent Management Suite and integration of Core HR and Talent Management Suite is preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively interact and influence individuals at all levels within the organization