The individual in this role will be responsible for:
- Preparing detailed specifications for Exemplar, supporting services, programs and/or applications.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting the Exemplar LIS, supporting services, programs and/or applications.
- Analyzing, reviewing, and altering programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new
- Providing on call support for production systems.
- Providing support during and post system implementations and conversions.
- Assisting with the support and maintenance of Exemplar and other supporting services, programs and/or applications.
The individual in this role must have:
- Solid troubleshooting skills for enterprise level production systems, to include Laboratory Information System programs and applications.
- Ability to develop Laboratory Information System programs and applications.
- Ability to develop technical design documentation using Microsoft Word, Visio and other tools.
- Ability to perform data modeling and system configuration.
- Working knowledge with CSP and Web Services.
- Ability to take initiative to learn existing applications through reviewing code and analyzing data.
- Ability to independently solve issues and determine solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in Healthcare applications and systems.
Required Skills and Work Experience
A minimum of 5 years of Java and Spring experience
A minimum of 3 years of JPN/ORM (Hibernate), Junit, SOL, XML/XSD, JSON experience
Desired Skills and Work Experience
Java Messaging Service experience