PeopleSoft ERP IT Director
Location Burlington, North Carolina Job ID 18-77016
- Manage the operations of the PeopleSoft HCM environment
- Manage the technical and functional configuration of the PeopleSoft HCM environment.
- Manage the Software Development Lifecycle process for PeopleSoft HCM
- Deliver projects on time and budget.
- Lead the technical support team.
- Work with the network, server, middleware and other infrastructure team.
- Ensure that the PeopleSoft environment stays current with statutory and other updates.
- Understand business requirements and convert these to functional configuration or custom code
- Develop process workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Provide subject matter expertise on the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box
functionality as well as custom code.
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between PeopleSoft HCM and other
- Estimate work effort and develop project work plans
License/Certification/Education: Normally B.S. Degree required w/5-7 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
- Good knowledge of any the HCM modules such as Human Resources, Benefits, Performance
Management, Time and labor.
- 10 plus years PeopleSoft HCM experience with at least five years leading a team.
- Good knowledge of Oracle database, Linux and Windows servers.
- Strong Knowledge of Peopletools development environment and integration technologies like lB.
- Experience in writing technical specifications documentation and estimating work effort.
- Experience with upgrading PeopleSoft environment.
- Experience with version control software such as STATS or PVCS