Operations Director - US Telecommute
The incumbent is an important member of the acute care team who will support the modeling, implementation, and operational requirements for laboratory management agreements with hospital and health systems.
- Performs preliminary data analysis and identifies business partnership opportunities that yield significant financial and operational impact to acute care labs within health systems.
- For assigned health systems, supports due diligence activities by executing operational assessments and provides technical recommendations to further optimize clinical operations.
- For a major health system that moves forward with a LabCorp business partnership, support implementation efforts by collaborating with strategic vendors as well as LabCorp Science & Technology and Sourcing & Procurement teams to develop and execute timelines.
- Support divisions and existing business partnerships with technical expertise, best practices, and lead efforts to improve current internal processes.
- Up to 50% travel.
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2018.License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.A./B.S. with 7-10 years of experience in related field.
- Leadership background in clinical laboratory operations with experience that demonstrates success and credibility.
- Ability to combine operational and financial data with technical expertise to identify opportunities that will optimize laboratory operations while improving the cost structure.
- Experience modeling, forecasting, and communicating financial operating measures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships and lead change in a large organization.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Medical LAb Scientist (MLS-ASCP required)
- Project Management experience preferred.