MS Dynamics CRM -- IT Manager
* Manage the technical and functional configuration of the MS Dynamic CRM and Siebel applications.
* Lead the technical support team.
* Understand business requirements and convert these to functional configuration or custom code technical specifications.
* Configure the application to meet requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or SDK.
* Develop process workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
* Provide subject matter expertise on the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
* Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM and other applications, such as Pricing etc.
* Develop data conversion and testing strategies.
* Estimate work effort and develop project work plans.
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Siebel certifications preferred.
* Knowledge of business processes in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
* Experience in the following areas.
o CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
o Entities, Attributes, Views, Ribbons & Sitemaps
o Developing Windows-based and Web-based applications in C#, MVC, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET using various Frameworks
o Creating users, teams, customized security roles, rights to roles territories, teams, managed and unmanaged solutions, assigning and sharing of records
o Developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
o CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit
o Siebel VB language, eScript, Browser Script, Object Interfaces
* Good knowledge of SQL Server
* Strong Knowledge of CRM development or integration best practices
* Experience in writing technical specifications documentation and estimating work effort
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
* Atleast 5 years of Dynamics CRM or Siebel Development experience
* Atleast 2 years of team lead experience