Marketing Cloud Developer
LabCorp is seeking a Marketing Cloud Developer, in our Burlington NC location, to write and embed scripting for dynamic content within HTML emails, text emails, landing pages, SMS messages, and push notifications.
This individual should have a passion for driving and improving digital engagement standards, supporting products in multiple markets, and ultimately help scale data solutions to meet market demands. This role requires hands on development of new or improving existing business scripting logic, daily creative problem solving, developing new or improving existing business scripting logic, and above all, delivering against LabCorp's business strategy objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use SFMC AMPscript, scripting language, to build dynamic content into HTML
- Implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions
- Create highly sophisticated, personalized content through an extensive set of functions
- Develop and execute relevant testing strategies for operational tasks
- Respond to and troubleshoot problems related to all HTML builds
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Attention to detail in all aspects of development and communication
- Flexible and self-driven in an independent environment
- Aptitude for learning applications quickly
- Passion for creating both elegant interfaces and writing reusable code
Required Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of SFMC AMPscript
- Strong working experience with dynamic content, interactive templates and development of cloud pages
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud at the API level.
- Experience working with SFMC ecosystem: Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio Journey Builder, Mobile Connect, Audience Builder, and SQL Query builder
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of the advertising and healthcare industry