Laboratory Supervisor I (3rd Shift)
LabCorp is seeking a Laboratory Supervisor to join our Toxicology department. The Toxicology Department at the Center for Esoteric Testing in Burlington, NC is a part of our specialty testing group. It's composed of four separate sections: Biological Monitoring, Therapeutic Drug monitoring, Megaloblastic Anemia Profile, Pain Management/Treatment Center Drug Screens, and Mass Spectrometry/Esoteric Testing. This position will be specifically for our Mass Spectrometry lab.
- Supervision of 10-15 technical personnel for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Overseeing and performing of different Mass Spectrometry assays and manual extractions
- Writing technical documents (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Handling general personnel issues.
- Troubleshooting and performing root/cause analysis resolutions on failed tests.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must have a BA/BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology, or other related science as required by CLIA.
- 6-7 years of clinical laboratory experience required
- Chromatographic Instrumentation, Pharmaceutical, and/or Toxicology experience preferred
- Previous leadership experience desired
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Excellent in time management and organization.