IT Technical Specialist - Hyperion Technical Administrator
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P 500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $9 billion in 2016, LabCorp's 50,000 employees serve clients in 60 countries.
LabCorp is seeking aHyperion Technical Administrator for it's Burlington, NC location. We have experienced significant growth resulting in an increase in financial disclosure requirements, a demand for more timely information, a need to have comprehensive consolidation management analytics, planning and reporting tools, and a larger and more complex corporate structure.
We use the Hyperion Financial Management suite of applications with a focus on delivering improved global financial consolidation, planning and reporting capabilities based on the following applications:
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE)
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM), including the governance module (DRG)
- Oracle Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Cloud Solution (PBCS)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Reports
We are recruiting strong analytical, self-motivated talent to support these efforts. The person in this position will primarily be responsible for the overall administration of above listed, Hyperion applications and their interfaces. Other activities include coordinating with Hyperion Business Administrator as required, error processing and remediation, and coordination of any new interface requirements, and providing third Level of Support for issue resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years of experience in administering a financial system with at least 3 years with Oracle Hyperion EPM version 11
- Minimum one year of full lifecycle implementation/support of Oracle Hyperion EPM 18.104.22.168 (preferred) that includes the applications indicated above
- Experience with visual basic and SQL
- Ability to understand the interfaces between source systems and Oracle Hyperion systems
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting business processes
- Manage the day to day technical administration of the Oracle Hyperion EPM Platform
- Ensure compliance with the proper policies, procedures, and controls within Oracle Hyperion EPM and related processes
- Oversee timely support and issue resolution, most critically during the accounting close and financial planning cycles
- Maintain outlines, metadata, business rules, scripts and other objects within Oracle Hyperion EPM as business requirements change and migrate objects across environments
- Apply patches to the Hyperion application
- Assist in the analysis, design, and development of new reports and system enhancements, as required
- Create and maintain Oracle Hyperion EPM interfaces and automation as needed