IT Manager - Windows Applications and Verint WFO
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P 500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $11 billion in 2018, LabCorp's 65,000 employees serve clients in 65 countries.
LabCorp is seeking a Verint WFO-IT Manager for it's Burlington, NC location.
- Manage the technical configuration and administration of the Verint Workforce Optimization system, DataPipe and MasterControl applications.
- Lead the technical support team.
- Understand business requirements and convert these to technical configuration or custom code technical specifications.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the technical capabilities of these applications.
- Manage the integrations and interfaces with other applications..
- Manage and perform Unit Testing activities.
- Apply patches and bundles to applications.
- Manage all environments for these applications.