IT Business Relationship Manager
Location Burlington, North Carolina Job ID 19-80012
IT Business Relationship Manager has responsibility to act as an effective advocate for both the assigned business areas and IT by focusing on business technology strategy, solution discovery, demand management and relationship management.
- Serve as business relationship liaison between business areas and IT by interacting with the appropriate subject matter experts.
- Discover and define high level objectives, benefits, scope, approach, and timing for identified project opportunities by partnering with business stakeholders, project management, and IT centers of excellence.
- Facilitate the demand management process for enhancement and maintenance activities ensuring alignment between key business and IT functional stakeholders
- Assist with the process of creating and maintaining a 5 year technology roadmaps for assigned business areas.
- Provide project support by ensuring expected project objectives are aligned with current commitments and project issues are appropriately escalated.
- Proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business areas.
- Maintain awareness of IT initiatives and actively promote IT services and capabilities.
- Stay current with market and technology trends that are applicable to assigned business areas.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/7+ years of experience.