A multi-disciplinary position responsible for the procurement, inventory management, and inventory replenishment of end user IT hardware and peripherals worldwide. Will be part of a larger team that is responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements within a very large and acquisition heavy organization. Vendor management and asset management skills highly desired.
Will work closely with Business Relationship Managers, IT Logistics inventory management, project teams, desktop engineering, and support groups to ensure Business As Usual, Project, and Integration timelines and goals are met consistently and with a customer centric focus.
Will be responsible for analysis of reports requiring application of skills in several functional areas.
Strong analytical skills combined with well-developed Excel skills are desired.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in an operational or IT environment with an emphasis around IT equipment procurement, inventory and vendor management.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Inventory and Purchasing Modules and ServiceNow Asset Management modules is highly desired.
- Knowledge of inventory management to include replenishment. Global inventory experience required.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills desired.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks based on the needs of stakeholders.
- Ability to leverage data analysis and problem solving skillsets. Must be highly organized with an ability to manage multiple high level activities concurrently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and experience with people and processes with the ability to interact professionally with various levels within the organization.
ScheduleMonday through Friday, 8:00-5:00