Customer Experience Technical Analyst
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P 500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $9 billion in 2016, LabCorp's 50,000 employees serve clients in 60 countries.
LabCorp is seeking a highly organized and effective Customer Experience Technical Analyst to join our Digital Engagement and Analytics team located in Burlington, North Carolina. This position utilizes Qualtrics and other SaaS platforms for collecting and analyzing data for operational and market research, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and product awareness and engagement.
This individual will be responsible for all key administration and support for our Qualtrics platform. While supporting our Qualtrics is your core focus, you may also take a lead on a variety of impactful projects across the organization that will give you additional skills and knowledge. You should have a passion for driving and improving digital engagement standards, supporting products in multiple markets, and ultimately help scale data solutions to meet market demands.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create process efficiencies through automation (report delivery, dashboard creation and data management) based on business needs
- Configure dashboards, pull/run reports, analyze data, and fulfill ad hoc requests
- Configure user roles and ensure appropriate permissions when adding new users
- Identify gaps in understanding of customer experience throughout the lifecycle
- Keep abreast of new software features and attend vendor training sessions where appropriate
- Interface with vendor support teams and internal developers to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to prioritize and scope enhancements to the platforms
- Track, provide updates, and help drive improvement initiatives
Required Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep understanding of key SaaS platforms and how they are used across the organization
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience administering SaaS platforms
- Significant experience with Qualtrics or similar enterprise customer experience platforms (e.g. Medallia) )
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Experience working with Marketing Analytics & Automation