Location Burlington, North Carolina
Job ID 19-87660
Duties include Scan and validate invoices, as well as setting up and maintaining files, organizing, researching, and performing various related duties pertaining to the department.
- Performs specialized processing/validating/auditing of accounts payable Invoices, requiring advanced training and technical skills, through a Kofax OCR validation system
Areas of responsibility may include
- Processes/validates and ensures timely payment of invoices, audit for proper approvals.
- Identifies and handles all NP, PeopleSoft, Kofax invoices
- Identifies and communicates exception situations to researcher and/or management.
- Faxing, Copying, Scanning and other general office functions
License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, but prefer an Associate's Degree w/3-5 years LabCorp experience.
Administrative: Maintain logs/records, organizational skills, proficiency with numbers, research information, time management, use computerized databases, written and verbal communications.
ScheduleMonday through Friday, 8:00-5:00
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)