PAML Phlebotomist Float
If you love to interact with patients and play a role in their overall healthcare experience, as our Phlebotomist, you’ll be able to do just that. Our technology is second to none in the industry, and you’ll work with new electronic reporting and accuracy tools, allowing you to focus on your patients with confidence and increase your success rates. Your tasks will include patient and specimen collection, packing and shipping of specimen, preparing samples in a safe and skillful manner. It is important work that requires sensitivity, accuracy and confidentiality. Your daily interaction with patients and sense of ownership will be essential to our success.
- Full Time
- Entry to mid-level
- Minimal travel
What does it take to be a successful Phlebotomist at LabCorp? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Adaptable 7
- Compassionate 10
- Collaborative 8
- Detail-oriented 7
- Patient 8
- Quick-thinking 7
Labcorp is a great way to get your foot in the door. You will gain tons of experience. There are different areas you can move into. There is tuition reimbursement if someone is going to school. I like the management team. They are understanding and always willing to work with you. Benefits are very nice as well.~ Phlebotomist
Our Benefits / Perks
LabCorp offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, holiday pay, and up to 144 hours of paid time off per year.
· Current and valid State required Phlebotomy Licensure is required
· Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent)
· Valid driver's license with clean driving record
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist
· Proficiency in the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, LCM/Cyber Tools, TestCup, pediatric blood collections, and difficult draws(patients in long-term care
facilities, drug rehabilitation facilities, prisons, psychiatric facilities, or similar
ScheduleMonday - Friday hours vary between 7:00am - 7:00pm, rotating weekends are required
- Patient Intake Representative - PAML Burien, Washington