- Functions/acts as a work leader in the Support Services department to coordinate workflow in Bacteriology and Microbiology
- Responsible for reviewing and assigning work. Researches, troubleshoots, and follows-up on customer inquiries and problems.
- Troubleshoots and assists department employees in resolving problems.
- Keeps supervisor informed.
- Trains employees.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Knowledge of office equipment and computer experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of Customer Services and Laboratory procedures and operations.
This position requires processing and setup for bacteriology, mycobacteriology, mycology, virology, and parasitology. The position will be responsible for timely receipt and setup of hospital specimens and any other duties assigned by management. This position This position requires working rotating holidays.
- Requires an Associate's Degree and 3+ years of applicable experience.
- Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer and data entry experience
ScheduleThursday - Monday, 4PM to 12:30AM