Quality Analyst (Technologist) - Birmingham, AL
Location Birmingham, Alabama Job ID 19-82976
- Provides leadership in the areas of quality assurance, quality control, quality related training, and standardization compliance within the laboratory.
- This position is also responsible for project management activities as they relate to identified areas within the laboratory requiring standardization to improve the quality and/or efficiency of operations.
- Responsible for all quality assurance functions within the core lab; monitor QC files, ensure PMs are scheduled/performed.
- Review calibrations, QC, new lots, CAP surveys, and QC expectations.
- Update CAP checklist, assist with corrected reports, new SOPs, methodologies and training.
- Perform file maintenance, testing as needed, and maintain MB Technical.
License/Certification/Education: Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree in Medical Technology w/1-2 years of experience.