Location Albany, New York
Job ID 19-85861
- Collect and analyze financial and production data for supply chain operations
- Utilize analytical and statistical formulas to determine performance trends and patterns
- Provide research and business intelligence to support various projects and assignments
- Design visual support via charts and graphs to represent the findings of your research
- Document all analytical results in a clear and concise manner
- Make recommendations to management when needed
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required; concentration in Analytics is preferred
- 3 years of prior experience in a data analytics environment
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Project Management certifications area a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access; expert level preferred
- Prior experience with VBA programming
- Strong working knowledge of Tableau and/or Power BI
- Ability to research information using computerized databases
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
ScheduleMonday - Friday (8:00am - 5:00pm)
See how your skills can connect to an amazing career opportunity.
Inclusion and Diversity
Harnessing diversity for competitive advantage.
Join LabCorp as an intern and do work that makes a difference.
What you need to know about applying at LabCorp.
Back to Job Navigation (Explore More)