You’re the master of processes. Managing operations, analyzing best practices, interpreting data – that’s your thing. Now, bring those skills to an organization that delivers patient essentials to more than 1,700 Patient Service Centers nationwide. If you share our passion for improving physician care on everything from cardiology to oncology, please click on your desired Administrative position above to learn about joining our team.
Customer Service Call Center Representative
We are building a dynamic, passionate, and caring team of professionals. If you have a passion for helping others and delivering an exceptional experience, we have an opportunity for success as a Customer Service Advocate.
As a part of the LabCorp Contact Center team, you can be a part of and connected to something amazing. Delivering World Class Diagnostics, Bringing Innovative Medicines to Patients Faster and Changing the way Care is Provided is the LabCorp Strategy!
Our Customer Service Support Representatives are Customer advocates that make a difference in lives every day. You will be responsible for answering 100 or more calls per day. You will work with LabCorp branches, regional laboratories and its customers to build relationships and provide personalized customer service.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Support Rep -
- Use your medical experience and knowledge to respond to customer inquiries and problems.
- Research complex issues and questions using multiple databases.
- Ability to work with internal and external resources to deliver expedited problem resolution.
- Provide education and status on customer requests.
- Working in a call center environment, assisting customers while making appropriate documentation in CRM system, strong multi-tasking and data entry skills preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, collect data, prioritize requests and manage conflict.
- Follow procedures and departmental processes.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shift where lunches and breaks are scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
LabCorp is here to support our Customer Service Support Reps
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Savings Plan (401k)
- Career Growth: Customer Support Service Reps are encouraged and developed to grow into Team Leaders, Managers and to explore other LabCorp growth opportunities in Lab, Logistics, Accessioning and more.
- Shift differential pay, if applicable
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of applicable experience.
- Clinical laboratory testing, medical front or back office, phlebotomy or similar experience required.
- Passing score on data entry assessment required-3,000+KPH and 5% error rate or less.
- Customer Service Support Representative Birmingham, Alabama
- Technician (Microbiology / Bacteriology) Birmingham, Alabama
- Outbound Customer Service Call Center Representative Birmingham, Alabama