Flow Cytometry Medical Technologist / Medical Lab Scientist (1st Shift)
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Our technology is second to none and so are our Medical Technologists. Whether it’s genomic testing, ensuring quality, or pioneering new research, our Medical Technologists continue our 35-year tradition of being one of the premier testing laboratories in the world. Sound like an amazing opportunity? Learn more about the role below and apply.
- Full Time
- Entry to mid-level
- Minimal travel
What does it take to be a successful Medical Technologist at LabCorp? Check out the traits below to see if you have the right combination of talents.
- Detail-oriented 8
- Responsible 10
- Positive 9
- Independent 7
- Patient 8
- Confident 7
Our Benefits / Perks
LabCorp offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, holiday pay, and up to 144 hours of paid time off per year.
Paid Time Off
Life and Disability Insurance
- Properly performs and documents quality assurance, quality control.
- Properly prioritizes samples according to policy.
- Operates equipment as needed to complete testing.
- Sample preparation performed as needed.
- Adheres to all safety, quality control and documentation policies.
- Recognizes problems that may adversely affect patient care and takes appropriate action.
- Participates in required Continuing Education activities.
- Serves as an example and resource to other testing laboratory personnel.
- Assists in training of personnel.
- Shows willingness to perform duties until they are complete.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Requires a B.A./B.S. in Biology or related life science to include completion of 16 credit hours of Biology, 16 credit hours of Chemistry, and 3 credit hours of math.
- Must possess or be eligible for ASCP Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Scientist (MLS) certification. The ASCP certification exam must be passed before hire date.
- Experience in Flow Cytometry.
- For Analysts expertise in the data analysis is required along with basic knowledge in the wet lab and instrument troubleshooting. The Analyst should be able to recognize normal populations from abnormal, aberrant, or unexpected populations and perform basic level of result interpretations.
Schedule1st Shift (Sunday-Thursday 8am-430pm)
- Specimen Processing Specialist Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Screening Technologist - ToxAssure (1st Shift) Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Molecular Oncology Technologist Trainee (2nd Shift) Research Triangle Park, North Carolina