Imagine… a career where the professional rewards are measured by the lives you touch.
Explore the many opportunities within the field of Histology.
Our Histologists are second to none. As a Histologist, there's no better motivation than waking up each day and saying "the work I do today may save lives." LabCorp provides comprehensive pathology services to our clients. Our areas of expertise include Uropathology, Dermatopathology, Gastrointestinal pathology and Hematopathology.
Our team of world-class Histologists are dedicated professionals that truly feel the connection between each specimen and the life behind it. As we continue to set the standard in the industry, our board certified Pathologists meet daily to review all cancer diagnosis, possible high-risk scenarios and a select number of benign cases in order to combine the expertise of the entire team.
By combining more traditional histology and immunohistochemical services wits sophisticated methods of analysis such as flow cytometry, cytogenetics and molecular testing methods, our pathology services are able to provide information for making more definitive diagnoses. Our prognostic testing helps predict the course of certain diseases and guides therapy choices.
Our technology is second to none and so are our Histologists. Whether it’s ensuring quality, or pioneering new research, our Histologists continue our tradition of being one of the premier testing laboratories in the world.
What does a career in Histology at LabCorp offer?
- A fast-paced work environment.
- Well established labs that offer state-of-the-art equipment and the cutting-edge testing.
- High volume, established labs that are FDA approved.
- Training programs that offer the ability to hone in on your skills.
- A career path that can grow into a leadership role.
- Ability to work with various types of tissues.
- Multiple work shifts are available.
- To qualify, you must have an ASCP certification in either HT or HTL and prior histology experience working in a clinical lab setting.
LabCorp offers an extensive benefits package that is designed to meet your personal needs by offering you choices and flexibility.
Sound like an amazing opportunity? Learn more about the Histology roles that we offer below and apply.