LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialized Centers of Excellence.
Our industry-leading reputation and innovative technologies have made LabCorp the choice for healthcare professionals across the country. As a pioneer in advanced genomic testing, we continue to attract the leading minds and technological experts in the field. Headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, we have thousands of employees working in laboratories, service centers and on distribution routes from coast to coast.
At LabCorp, the work you'll do will be challenging. The lives you touch will be rewarding. The opportunities you'll find are endless. From the people across the nation your work affects to your co-workers you see each day, the job you do is essential to everyone. Whether you're interested in technology or sales, phlebotomy or IT, you can build a successful career that can only be described as amazing. Explore LabCorp and see where your passion will make a difference. Learn more about jobs with LabCorp today.
Recent Job Openings
- Molecular Technologist - Westborough, MA
- Description: License/Certification/Education: This position requires a Medical Technologist Degree or equivalent and city/state licenses or permits to qualify as a Technologist w/3-5 years experience in a Clinical Laboratory and 1-2 years experience with molecular genetic techniques.Job Description:Performs complex and diverse molecular assays in accordance with established procedures. With support from a supervisor, exercises sound j...
Reference Code: 21249
- Madison Client Phlebotomist - Seattle, WA
- Description: License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year of verifiable phlebotomy experience, or possess valid phlebotomy certificate from accredited agency with at least 200 draws.Job Description:PST meets minimum requirements and experience for client office and roving (with limited locations) positions, and patient service centers offering minimal services. Skill and comp...
Reference Code: 21210
- Part Time Phlebotomist - Tipp City, OH
- Description: Our requirements include: · High school diploma or equivalent, as well as Phlebotomy certification (where required) from an accredited agency · Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent) · Valid driver’s license with clean driving record · Minimum of 2 years of experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist · Proficiency in the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary te...
Reference Code: 21222
Want to know something amazing?
- LabCorp's Service Representatives log 76 million miles of travel each year. The distance from the Earth to the Sun is approximately 93 million miles.
- If you unraveled all your chromosomes from all of your cells and laid out the uncoiled DNA end to end, the strands would stretch from the Earth to the Sun 65 times round trip.
- If you combined all of LabCorp's facilities into one, you'd have an area big enough to fit the island of Bermuda.
- LabCorp offers forensic and DNA identity services, including mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequencing and PCR technologies for positive identification.
- LabCorp provides clinical trial services that help support drug development programs.
- LabCorp performs over a million tests per day. That's one for every man, woman and child in the USA each year.