LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialized Centers of Excellence.
Our industry-leading reputation and innovative technologies have made LabCorp the choice for healthcare professionals across the country. As a pioneer in advanced genomic testing, we continue to attract the leading minds and technological experts in the field. Headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, we have thousands of employees working in laboratories, service centers and on distribution routes from coast to coast.
At LabCorp, the work you'll do will be challenging. The lives you touch will be rewarding. The opportunities you'll find are endless. From the people across the nation your work affects to your co-workers you see each day, the job you do is essential to everyone. Whether you're interested in technology or sales, phlebotomy or IT, you can build a successful career that can only be described as amazing. Explore LabCorp and see where your passion will make a difference. Learn more about jobs with LabCorp today.
Recent Job Openings
- Cust Svc Suppot Rep Patient Billing Call Center - Burlington, NC
- Description: License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-3 years of applicable experience. Previous call center experience preferred.Job Description:Department: Patient BillingSalary Grade: 4 *Accepting applications for this position through 5/27/2013 Seeking energetic, passionate customer service focused individuals who seek alternative solutions to challenging patient billing issues. Answer 100-...
Reference Code: 21373
- Customer Service Support Representative Contact Center - Burlington, NC
- Description: License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-3 years of applicable experience.Job Description:Serves as a liaison between LabCorp branches or regional laboratories and its customers in response to inquires and problems. Researches, troubleshoots and resolves customer problems. Performs a wide variety of administrative/clerical duties (i.e., payroll, paternity testing, billing, data ent...
Reference Code: 21387
- Cytology Specialty Laboratory Assistant - San Antonio, TX
- Description: License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-2 years of experience.Job Description:Will assist in the handling and preparation of cytology lab specimens for testing to include receiving and sorting of samples, making slides for those samples, processing thin prep and surepath vials, staining and coverslipping of slides and preparing excess specimen samples for storage....
Reference Code: 21383
Want to know something amazing?
- LabCorp's Service Representatives log 76 million miles of travel each year. The distance from the Earth to the Sun is approximately 93 million miles.
- If you unraveled all your chromosomes from all of your cells and laid out the uncoiled DNA end to end, the strands would stretch from the Earth to the Sun 65 times round trip.
- If you combined all of LabCorp's facilities into one, you'd have an area big enough to fit the island of Bermuda.
- LabCorp offers forensic and DNA identity services, including mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequencing and PCR technologies for positive identification.
- LabCorp provides clinical trial services that help support drug development programs.
- LabCorp performs over a million tests per day. That's one for every man, woman and child in the USA each year.