LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialized Centers of Excellence.
Our industry-leading reputation and innovative technologies have made LabCorp the choice for healthcare professionals across the country. As a pioneer in advanced genomic testing, we continue to attract the leading minds and technological experts in the field. Headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, we have thousands of employees working in laboratories, service centers and on distribution routes from coast to coast.
At LabCorp, the work you'll do will be challenging. The lives you touch will be rewarding. The opportunities you'll find are endless. From the people across the nation your work affects to your co-workers you see each day, the job you do is essential to everyone. Whether you're interested in technology or sales, phlebotomy or IT, you can build a successful career that can only be described as amazing. Explore LabCorp and see where your passion will make a difference. Learn more about jobs with LabCorp today.
Recent Job Openings
- Revenue and Billing Specialist Corporate Billing - Westborough, MA
- Description: License/Certification/Education: Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree or 2-3 years of experience within LabCorp, Customer Service Experience, MS Excel proficiency. Associates Degree preferred.· Strong communication, both oral and written.· Strong knowledge of all aspects of billing and accounts receivable processes.· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.Ability to evaluate, recommend and develop processes.Excellent interpe...
Reference Code: 21267
- PST Supervisor - Lynwood, CA
- Description: License/Certification/Education: A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred w/1-3 years of experience in related field. Normally requires a Valid Driver’s License along with a clean driving record.Job Description:Supervises the activities of 20-25 Patient Service Technicians and the operations of Patient Service Centers according to established policies and procedures.*Territory includes Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Van Nuys, Los A...
Reference Code: 21265
- Specimen Accessioner - Houston, TX
- Description: License/Certification/Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-2 years of experience.Job Description:Prepares laboratory specimens for designated departments/locations prior to laboratory analysis and testing. Unpacks specimens from branches or ports and routes specimens by type to various staging areas. Prepares all specimens received for testing in designated laboratory departments or locations such a...
Reference Code: 21252
Want to know something amazing?
- LabCorp's Service Representatives log 76 million miles of travel each year. The distance from the Earth to the Sun is approximately 93 million miles.
- If you unraveled all your chromosomes from all of your cells and laid out the uncoiled DNA end to end, the strands would stretch from the Earth to the Sun 65 times round trip.
- If you combined all of LabCorp's facilities into one, you'd have an area big enough to fit the island of Bermuda.
- LabCorp offers forensic and DNA identity services, including mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequencing and PCR technologies for positive identification.
- LabCorp provides clinical trial services that help support drug development programs.
- LabCorp performs over a million tests per day. That's one for every man, woman and child in the USA each year.